Information Report ex Art. 13 l. decree 196/2003
According to the Article 13 of the law by decree 30 June 2003 n° 196, Italy’s new personal data protection Code (hereafter called “Code”), FIP Formatura Iniezione Polimeri S.p.A. based in Casella (GE), Loc. Pian di Parata, acting as holder of your personal data treatment, inform you that:
- The treatment of FIP:
- Concerns personal data that you supplied to FIP(as personal, fiscal data, and/or ones related to development of economical activities) with reference to goods/services required by you and to the accomplishment of the related contract obligations;
- Has as object the operations/set of operations concerning prevalently: collection, registration, organisation, conservation, treatment, communication, modification, selection, use, cancellation, destruction;
- Has the aim to allow the supply of goods/the performance of services as hereinbefore and to carry out all the connected contractual, juridical, fiscal and administrative obligations, to use as well any information strictly necessary for reference (with communication/diffusion of the supplied data, even via internet);
- It is carried out in the following ways: through electronic or computer-based equipment and/or paper circulation, in the manner provided for as minimum measures of safety, as well as with additional measures to warrant its privacy and safety (even concerning protection as to the unauthorized access or not allowed treatment or not in compliance with the indicated purposes and as to accidental destruction or loss).
- Data could be communicated: as per specific legislative regulations (that is to accomplish with the obligations considered in these rules) or to perform the required professional services and to meet the related law and/or contractual obligations to public subjects (e.g.. Public Administration, etc..) and to professional men (i.e. fiscal advisors, accountants, lawyers, etc);
- The refuse to supply the compulsory by law data (name, surname/company name, fiscal code/ VAT number) makes impossible the fulfilment of the law obligations.
- Whether conferring should not be compulsory by law, but being necessary and/or opportune for the execution of the activity required by yourselves, your refusal to supply the data could make impossible and/or more difficult the execution of the required activity.
- The holder of your personal data treatment is FIP S.p.A. that make use in these actions of the Persons belonging to the Commercial Department whose names are at disposal at the Personnel Department: these persons, as well as all persons in charge named hereinafter, have the access (or could have) to your personal data.
- In order to exercise your rights as per Art. 7 of the mentioned Code you may apply to the Owner and/or the person in charge and, particularly, the right to have access to your personal data, to ask for amendment, to update and cancel, when incomplete, incorrect or collected in violation of the law, and to oppose their treatment for legitimate reasons, etc. Mr. Corrado Mazzacano, whose base is at the Headquarter of the Owner, is the designated person in charge to check these matters with the applicant.
- Furthermore data could be treated to supply and send you any commercial information (also by fax, email, SMS, any other similar systems, etc.) about our goods/services. Non-agreement to this specific treatment does not imply any other consequence but the one that you should not be able to receive the mentioned commercial information from our part.
FIP – Formatura Iniezione Polimeri S.p.A.