PP-H FITTINGS MAIN PROPERTIES and CHARACTERISTICS:
– High chemical resistance: the use of PP-H resins guarantees excellent chemical resistance especially in case of halogens and alkaline solutions and enables constant optimal mechanical properties thanks to the use of special additives. PP-H resins are totally compatible also for the convey of raw and drinking water, demineralised water and spa water for therapeutic and kinotherapeutic applications.
– Optimal thermal stability: mainly in the intermediate temperature range from 10°C to 80 °C PP-H finds its ideal application in industry, guaranteeing excellent mechanical and impact resistance with high safety factors.
– Lifetime: PP-H resins have a high value in the circumferential breaking strength (Minimum Required Strength MRS = 10.0 MPa at 20°C) and ensure extremely extended lifetime of installations, without signs of significant mechanical or physical deterioration.
PE 100 FITTINGS MAIN PROPERTIES and CHARACTERISTICS:
- Optimal thermal stability: the wide temperature range from -40°C to 60°C ensure that PE pressure piping system is extremely suitable for the installation in different industrial process and environmental conditions
- Smooth internal wall: the PE pressure system is suitable for the transportation of solids, grae and sands in dredging and mining industry;
- High flexibility: PE pressure system is suitable for underground pipes through adjustment to local ground movement;
- High impact resistance: the high impact resistance jointed to the good chemical resistance make PE piping system extremely suitable for the transportation of clean water, waste water and light chemicals;
- UV resistant: application in open air unrestricted through colouring with carbon black