WEBSITE & MOBILE APPLICATION PRIVACY NOTICE
Last updated: April 2019
FIP FORMATURA INIEZIONE POLIMERI S.P.A is committed to collecting, maintaining, and using personal information about our clients and business contacts responsibly. This Privacy Notice explains how we may collect, use and disclose personal information about you and describes the rights you may have in respect of your own personal information.
This Privacy Notice only applies to personal information that we collect through our website portfolio (including but not limited to, www.fipnet.com ; www.astore.it; www.flsnet.it www.flsnet.it and all sub-sites, together referred to as the “Website“). For personal information that we collect through other means (e.g.: through our mobile application, when you have a contractual relationship with us or when you participate in our recruitment activities), please see our specific privacy notices:
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us using the email address email@example.com or the contact details provided at the end of this Privacy Notice.
- The personal information we collect and why
- The legal basis for processing personal information
- Who do we share your personal information with and how
- Data retention
- Your data protection rights
- Will your personal information be transferred abroad?
- Security measures for your personal information
- Links to third party websites
- Changes to our Privacy Notice
- How to contact us
1. The personal information we collect and why
The personal information that we may collect about you through the Website broadly falls into the following categories:
Information that you provide voluntarily
We collect personal information that you provide voluntarily through our Website, for example when completing online form to contact us or subscribing to our newsletter. The information we collect about you may include some or all of the following:
- username and password selection
- name, surname, age, sex
- personal contact information (phone, mobile, email, fax, etc.);
- company that you represent (if any) and your function within this company;
- user preferences (preferred language settings);
- newsletter subscriptions, enrolment for promotions, use of special offers, etc.
- survey answers, reviews, ratings and other types of feedback provided;
- content of any communication sent through the Website, including any information posted in social communities on the Website or otherwise shared with FIP FORMATURA INIEZIONE POLIMERI S.P.A and/or other users;
- any other information that you may enter on or upload to the Website (content that you fill into the Service & Support online form, photo that you upload).
Information that we collect automatically
When you visit our Website, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area, this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
Specifically, the information we collect automatically may include:
- IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version, browser configuration, name of internet service provider, and other types of computer and connection related information relevant to identifying your type of device, connecting to the Website, enabling data exchange with you and your device, and ensuring a convenient use of the Website;
- URL and IP address of the website from which you accessed, or were directed to, our Website, including date and time;
- subpages visited while on our Website, links followed on the Website, including date and time;
- the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click stream to, through and from the Website, including date and time;
- search terms entered; and
- services/products viewed or searched for on the Website.
Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our Website, where they come from, and what content or products on our Website are of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our Website to our visitors.
Some of this information may be collected using cookies, web beacons, unique identifiers and similar technologies to collect and store information (which may include your personal information), as explained in our Cookie Notice.
Information that we obtain from third party sources
From time to time, we may receive personal information about you from third party sources (including https://www.traceparts.com/it; http://www.directindustry.it/), but only where we have checked that these third parties either have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your personal information to us.
The types of information we collect from third parties include the type of CAD models downloaded, the frequency of downloads, the products of interest or for which a request was sent, the type of user and general user identification data and we use the information we receive from these third parties to in order to improve the service provided through the third party site, to respond to the requests received and to provide the materials and information requested, to better understand the users’ needs and to keep them updated on new products and services that may be relevant or useful to his business.
We are committed to protect children’s privacy. Our Website is not designed for children and we do not knowingly collect personal information about them.
2. The legal basis for processing personal information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will usually collect personal information from you only (i) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and does not conflict with your rights, (ii) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or (iii) where we have your consent to do so. We will notably process your personal information for any of the purposes below:
If we wish to use your personal information for a new or different purpose that is not compatible with the purpose for which we collected or received it, we will notify you and will only make such other use if it is required or permitted by applicable law or if you have consented to it.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact details provided at the end of this Privacy Notice.
3. Who do we share your personal information with and how
For the purposes mentioned above, we may share your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- members of the Aliaxis Group; and
- the following parties:
- our providers and suppliers, including those who provide services to us such as data analytics, website hosting, technical support, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, providing sales and marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer service;
- our professional advisors and auditors;
- any competent law enforcement body, regulator, government agency and/or court; and
- any person for which you have given your consent regarding the disclosure of your personal information.
We may also disclose your personal information to a third party as part of a reorganization of the Aliaxis Group or a sale of the assets of its members or divisions.
4. Data retention
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, your personal information will (where possible and practical) be deleted or rendered anonymous through the removal, substitution or blocking of details which enable you to be identified.
5. Your data protection rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal information is being processed and, where that is the case, the right to access and/or to receive a copy of your personal information;
- the right to rectify or update any inaccurate or incomplete your personal information;
- the right to obtain the erasure of your personal information;
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal information on certain legal grounds;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal information on grounds relating to your particular situation, where such processing is necessary for the purposes of a Company’s legitimate interest;
- the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send to you, at any time;
- the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have your personal information transmitted to another controller;
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time where the processing of your personal information is based on your consent. Withdrawing consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing conducted prior to such withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of personal information conducted in reliance on other legal basis; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection authority.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact us using the email address email@example.com or contact details provided at the end of this Privacy Notice.
6. Will your personal information be transferred abroad?
The Aliaxis Group operates at a global level and, as a result, we may need to transfer your personal information to members of the Aliaxis Group or to third-party service providers located in countries other than the ones in which our personal information was originally collected.
In such case, we will implement appropriate safeguards to ensure that an adequate level of protection for any personal information transferred.
Where the transfer relates to personal information of European residents to countries outside the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), we will take the required measures to provide an adequate level of data protection under EU law, such as entering into EU standard contractual clauses with the party who is receiving the data.
7. Security measures for your personal information
We are committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of the information that you provide to us and we put in place appropriate technical, physical and organisational security measures to protect against any unauthorised access or damage to, or disclosure or loss of, the personal information that we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information.
Please note that communications over the internet, such as e-mails, are not secure unless they are encrypted.
8. Links to third party websites
This privacy notice does not apply to third party websites which our websites link to or which advertise on our Website. These third-party websites operate their own privacy notice or policy which we encourage you to read.
9. Changes to our Privacy Notice
We may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time for example, to keep it up to date or to comply with changing legal, technical or business requirements.
You can see when this Privacy Notice was last updated by checking the “last updated” date displayed at the top of this Privacy Notice. By using our Website following the update of our Privacy Notice, you consent to any such changes.
10. How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact details provided at the end of this Privacy Notice.
FIP – Formatura Iniezione Polimeri S.p.A.
Loc. Pian di Parata – 16015 Casella – Genova Tel. +39 010 96211 Email email@example.com
You may also contact our Data Protection Coordinator:
the Human Resources Director, currently Alessandro CALVI, at the company’s headquarters